“Volunteering is a way that you can make a difference in the life of others”
If you have the desire to serve in your local community with adults, senior citizens, teens or children; please let us hear from you!
The CSBMG can use your help. We are a community-based mental health, developmental disabilities, and addictive disease services agency.
· Get a group together for a service project (Boy Scouts, co-workers, civic clubs, etc.)
· Clinical volunteer opportunities and internships
· Clerical/Administrative office support
· Organize a team or participate as an individual on our Suicide Prevention Coalition
· Organize a group of students to perform (music, short plays, singing, talent shows, etc.)
· Assist developmentally disabled with classroom activities and community outings
· Participate in health fairs and community events
· Help decorate group rooms for the holidays
· Choose the CSBMG as your charity of choice for a fundraiser
· Donate items
Prior to volunteering for the CSB of Middle Georgia the following documents are required:
– Criminal Background Check
– Current TB Skin Test
– Current Drug Screen
* Volunteers are responsible for the cost of obtaining these documents.
Volunteers must also complete a Registration & Liability Insurance Coverage Application. There is no cost for completing this form.
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED TO PROVIDE THESE DOCUMENTS AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS A VOLUNTEER.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Karen Carter 478-272-1190 Ext: 1162